Auditions! DTX Seeks Tenor (Boston/Cambridge)

  • taa0512
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2009
      Downtown Crossing (DTX) is a well-established mixed 6-person Boston
      vocal band specializing in original songs and innovative, high-energy
      covers of alternative, modern rock, and R&B tunes. Five years strong,
      DTX is proud to be considered a mainstay of the dynamic Boston a
      cappella scene. Check us out at www.dtxboston.com.

      We rehearse once a week in Cambridge/Somerville (T-accessible) and gig
      around town. For the past several years we've kicked off the AIDS walk
      with performances at the Hatch Shell and entertained crowds at several
      Faneuil Hall shows. Now we're looking for a tenor with a powerful high
      solo voice. Blending, stage presence, and sense of humor are key.
      Arranging and/or vocal percussion experience a major plus!

      Auditions will be held by individual appointment. Please contact Tom at
      info at dtxboston dot com or 617-501-9438 for questions, or to schedule an audition.