Soundstage7/All About Buford gig & disaster relief

  • Amy Malkoff
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2001
      ALL ABOUT BUFORD-- pop-funk mostly a cappella, and SOUNDSTAGE7-- the
      scroobiest a cappella in Boston, get off their collective armchairs
      this Thursday and join forces again for the continuing, the
      outrageous, the never sedentary OCCASIONAL WORLD TOUR
      (http://www.allaboutbuford.com/owt.htm).

      The details follow but we want to let you know that partial proceeds
      for this show will be donated to the Red Cross for disaster relief.
      Please come and help out while enjoying a fun show!

      Thursday, September 20
      8pm
      Paradox Lounge @ the Puppet Showplace Theater
      32 Station St.
      Brookline Village, MA
      across the street from the Brookline Village T-stop
      $7, 8pm, 617.547.7904
      directions: http://www.puppetshowplace.org/directions.htm

      The lineup/order is Soundstage7, then All About Buford, then Ken
      Selcer. Festivities start at 8 and this is a great new venue. New
      venues need your presence in order to be successful and to thrive, so
      come on out. Last time we were there, we really did make use of the
      puppets!

      Hope to see you Thurs!

      All About Buford - http://www.allaboutbuford.com
      Soundstage7 - http://www.soundstage7.com