Tuckermans at 9: a cappella loose on the streets!

  • voicegod@myfairpoint.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      August 11, 2009
      (***weather permitting***)

      We got rained out in July (golly, what a surprise), so we’re gonna try again.

      “Tuckermans at 9:
      Un-Plugged and Un-Leashed in Portsmouth!”

      No mikes, no sound system… no charge!
      Join us for some back-to-basics, street-corner a cappella.

      7:30pm (or so) til the cops make us stop or become fans,
      whichever comes first.

      Market Square
      Portsmouth, New Hampshire

      Learn more at tuckermansat9.com