Auditions! DTX Seeks New Members (Boston/Cambridge)

  • taa0512
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2009
      Downtown Crossing (DTX) is a well-established mixed 6-person Boston
      vocal band specializing in original songs and innovative, high-energy
      covers of alternative, modern rock, and R&B tunes. Five years strong,
      DTX is proud to be considered a mainstay of the dynamic Boston a
      cappella scene. Check us out at www.dtxboston.com.

      We rehearse once a week in Cambridge/Somerville (T-accessible) and gig around
      town. For the past several years we've kicked off the AIDS walk with performances at
      the Hatch Shell and entertained crowds at several Faneuil Hall shows.
      All voice parts are welcome to try out! Blending, stage presence, and
      sense of humor are key. Arranging or song-writing experience is a plus.

      Auditions will be held by individual appointment on an ongoing basis.
      Please contact Tom at info at dtxboston dot com or 617-501-9438 for
      questions, or to schedule an audition.