Boston area: seeking groups for benefit show soon!

  • Deborah Foner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2001
      In the Moment is hosting an a cappella concert to benefit the American Red
      Cross, and we're looking for available groups who are interested in singing
      for a cause.

      We're very excited about this opportunity and hope you'll help us "create
      things of consequence and beauty, because you require them for your
      humanity" (one of our favorite quotes).

      The details:

      Saturday, October 13, 2001 8:00 p.m.

      Performing Arts Center at 51 Walden, Concord

      (this venue seats 400!)

      It's coming up fast, so we need to hear from you soon!

      -- Deborah Foner
      musical director, In the Moment
      deborah.foner@...