Reminder: Tuckermans at 9 this Saturday!

  • voicegod@myfairpoint.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Reminder: Don’t miss Tuckermans at 9 at Hackmatack Playhouse, 538 School Street, Berwick, Maine, on Saturday, June 20!

      Some new tunes include The Beatles' "Drive My Car" and "In My Life", ABBA's "Take A Chance", the comical "Mr. Bassman", and blues standard, “Nobody Knows You When You’re Down and Out”. Our arrangement of the Temptations' classic Motown anthem, "I Can't Get Next to You", received praise from judges at the 2009 Harmony Sweeps a cappella competition at Tufts University in Massachusetts.

      Come see Mark, Fran, Walt, Kam, Daryl, Bill, and Ashley June 20!

      Tuckermans at 9 (tuckermansat9.com) at Hackmatack Playhouse, 538 School Street, Berwick, Maine, Saturday, June 20, 2009, at 8pm. Tickets $10-$22 and reservations are recommended. For directions and to buy tickets, visit hackmatack.org or call (207) 698-1807.