Blue of a Kind live on FOX-25 Zip trip to Melrose on Friday, May 29

  • Bob Eggers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 10:59 AM
      Blue of a Kind will be featured during the live broadcast from Melrose MA on Friday morning. You can read about it here on boston.com:

      http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/melrose/2009/05/melrose_a_cappella_group_ready.html

      We just completed our first CD, "To the Sky", five years after our founding. If you get a chance, tune in on Friday or just show up on Main St. in Melrose between 6 and 9 am. Our segment is scheduled for 7:30 am.

      Bob Eggers, Music Director
      www.blueofakind.org (you can preview the CD here as well)