TUCKERMANS AT 9 Rockin' A Cappella at Garrison Players Arts Center

  • voicegod@myfairpoint.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2009
      TUCKERMANS AT 9 BRINGS
      ROCKIN' A CAPPELLA BACK TO
      GARRISON PLAYERS ARTS CENTER

      After a sold-out performance last year, Tuckermans at 9 returns to the Garrison Players Arts Center in Rollinsford, New Hampshire, on Saturday, May 30, at 8:00pm.

      Check out our recently added tunes such as The Beatles' "Drive My Car", Joe Jackson's "Is She Really Going Out With Him?", the blues classic "Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out", and our high-octane arrangement of the Temptations' Motown anthem, "I Can't Get Next to You".

      Come see us… and tell everyone you know!

      • Garrison Players Arts Center, 650 Portland Avenue, Rollinsford, NH
      • May 30, 2009, 8:00pm
      • Directions: at garrisonplayers.org/maptothegarrison.html
      • Tickets: $15 adult, $10 student (under 18), and available at brownpapertickets.com/event/67225. Tickets at the door if seating is available.
      • For more information about Tuckermans at 9, visit tuckermansat9.com