Auditions! DTX Seeks Bass, Tenor, Alto (Boston/Cambridge)

  • taa0512
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      Downtown Crossing (DTX) is a well-established mixed 6-person Boston
      vocal band specializing in original songs and innovative, high-energy
      covers of alternative, modern rock, and R&B tunes. Five years strong,
      DTX is proud to be considered a mainstay of the dynamic Boston a
      cappella scene. Check us out at www.dtxboston.com.

      We rehearse once a week in Cambridge (T-accessible) and gig around
      town. Last year we kicked off the AIDS walk with a performance at
      the Hatch Shell and entertained crowds at several Faneuil Hall shows.
      Now we're searching for (1) a funk-filled bass singer who can anchor the
      rhythm section along with our outstanding vocal percussionist, and
      (2) a high tenor with a rockin' solo voice. Potentially even a female voice
      to replace a member who's transitioning out! Blending, stage presence, and
      sense of humor are key. Arranging or song-writing experience is a plus.

      Auditions will be held by individual appointment on an ongoing basis.
      Please contact Tom at info at dtxboston dot com or 617-501-9438 for
      questions, or to schedule an audition.