Results from the 2009 Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes!

  • jtchisholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      It was another great year of competition at the 2009 Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes! We welcomed groups from as far away as DC and Georgia and were also happy welcome back a few veterans.

      All the groups were absolutely fantastic but, after a bit of deliberation, the judges concluded that the top three groups were:

      1. Our Town
      2. Road Show
      3. None of the Above

      Our Town also took the Audience Favorite prize. As you are soon to discover, Our Town is unable to make it to Nationals on 5/16. However, we are thrilled that Road Show will be making the trip to represent Boston and know that they will dazzle the crowd there as they did at Cohen Auditorium.

      I hope everyone who came had a great time and, for those of you who couldn't come, I hope to see you next year!

      Jackie