Five O'Clock Shadow (FOCS) performing on Jan 31st in Shirley MA

  • Oren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2009
      HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

      Just a heads up that our 12/19 show that had been cancelled due to
      snow has been rescheduled - details below:

      Saturday, 1/31/09 ~ 8:00PM
      Bull Run Restaurant
      http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com/index.htm
      215 Great Rd. (Rte. 2A)
      Shirley, MA 01464
      All ages show.
      In advance: $15 Adults / $10 Students
      At the door: $18 Adults / $13 Students
      Call 1-877-536-7190 for info and reservations.
      Doors at 6PM for dinner; for menu visit
      http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com/menu.htm
      For map and directions visit
      http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com/dirs.htm

      Many thanks to all of you who reserved seats for the 12/19 show, and
      kept them for this new date. Hopefully, we'll have better weather
      this time around! As always, stay tuned to our website,
      http://www.focs.com , and FOCS e-updates for the latest gig info.
      Plus, more shows will be added to our calendar soon!

      Looking forward to rockin' out with you all in 2009!!!

      Cheers...

      FOCS
      http://www.focs.com