Now accepting applications for the 2009 Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes!

  • jtchisholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi everyone!

      We are now accepting applications for the 2009 Boston Regional Harmony
      Sweepstakes! This year's competition is on Saturday, March 21st at
      Cohen Auditorium on the campus of Tufts University.

      To apply to compete in the 2009 Sweeps, your group must be no smaller
      than 3 members and no larger than 8. The only required material is an
      audio sample that best represents your group's current repertoire.
      Electronic submissions are acceptable and can be sent to Jackie at
      jtchisholm@.... Hard copy materials should be sent to:

      Jackie Chisholm
      45 Dearborn Street, #3
      Medford, MA 02155

      Deadline for submission is Saturday, February 14, 2009. You will be
      informed of your application status by the following Saturday,
      February 21st.

      I look forward to receiving your applications and please feel free to
      contact me should you have any questions!

      Jackie