I have a new CD

  • yumtom02464
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      I have released an album of my arrangements and compositions I wrote
      in the past 20 years for groups other than Vox One.

      Produced by Syncopation's Tsunenori Lee Abe, it is called "To Every
      Thing There Is A Season," and even though it's not entirely a
      cappella, I think you'll enjoy it especially if you liked my writing
      on Vox One's recordings.

      VO's own Tom Baskett sings "Blowin' in the Wind," Boston Jazz Voices
      sing three songs "Scarborough Fair," "Black is the Colour" and the
      title track, which was originally written for my now-defunct Central
      Congregational Church choir. NYC's Western Wind sings "And so it
      goes," "Where is love?" and "Eleanor Rigby."

      You can check out 30-second clips on my CDBaby page:

      http://cdbaby.com/cd/ymatsuoka

      Or the full version of three tracks:

      http://myspace.com/yumikomatsuoka

      The Western Wind is coming to Bentley University in Waltham on
      Wednesday, December 10 for a holiday concert. While none of the songs
      on the album would be performed, I have been told that they would sing
      my arrangement of "Some children see Him." For more info,

      http://www.bentley.edu/bowles/schedule.cfm