Men in Black, Road Show and Sounds of Concord 15 November

  • Hank Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2008

      The Sounds of Concord annual show - "Harmony High School Reunion" is November 15th at the National Heritage Museum, Lexington MA www.monh.org at 2pm and 7:30pm .

      Featured quartets are:

      Men In Black, 2005 International Collegiate Quartet Champions and

      Road Show - a champion quartet and one of the most entertaining quartets in the Northeast.

      The Sounds of Concord will continue a tradition of wrapping our repertoire of songs with funny dialog, skits and vignettes that always entertain our audiences.

      Tickets are $20 in advance, $5 for students, $25 at the door and very special prices for groups of 10 or more.

      The facility is handicap accessible.

      There will be an after glow after the evening show

      For information and to order tickets go to

      http://www.soundsofconcord.org/show.htm

      For more information, please contact

      Ralph Fishman - 617-969-8684

      ralphandleslie@...