Bass and tenor wanted for Boston vocal band

  • rz_freedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2008
      Downtown Crossing, one of Boston's most established vocal bands, is
      looking for a funk-filled bass singer who can anchor the rhythm
      section and a rockin' tenor to round out the treble. DTX (as we're
      known locally) is a 6-member co-ed group with a pop/rock/blues focus.
      We're looking for people with fantastic vocals, stage presence, and a
      sense of humor. We generally rehearse once a week in Cambridge
      (T-accessible). We are performing regularly at Faneuil Hall as part of
      their street performers series, and we are lining up gigs and master
      classes for the fall. Check us out at www.dtxboston.com.

      If you are interested in auditioning or have questions, please email
      info@... or call 617-848-1674. When contacting us, please
      share your singing experience and, if possible, a recording that
      showcases your voice. If you don't have a recording, don't worry – we
      still want to hear from you anyway!