Open Rehearsals-Looking for Baritones and Tenors

  • Lee Daum
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi Everyone:

      If you are looking to get involved with one of the area's best Barbershop Choruses, you need go no further than Lexington Mass. (about 10 minutes away from the Alewife T station).
      We're easily accessible from most towns around Boston.

      SOC (Sounds of Concord) will be holding open rehearsals over the next few months and we are looking for a few good singers to join our ranks.

      We're not an average Barbershop Chorus!  We have been 9 times Northeast District Champs and we strive for quality in our singing.  Our new Director, Dan Costello, is a 21 year old musical prodigy and he runs
      an excellent rehearsal.  Our Associate Director is Ray Johnson from Men in Black.  Ray coaches the chorus and he also provides low cost vocal training to members.
      Although we primarily sing in the Barbershop Style we are also experimenting with Doo-Wop and other a-capella styles.

      We're always looking for good singers.  Sight reading is desirable but not required.  We provide sheet music and learning tracks/CD-Roms.

      We meet Thursday Nights at 7:30 at:

      Temple Emunah
      9 Piper Road
      Lexington MA 02421

      For more information, call Lee at 781-643-7468.  Or call Dan at 781-243-1245 or Jim at 508-740-7896.  Come on by and check us out.

      Best Regards,
      Lee Daum
      Lee Daum
      35 George St., Arlington, MA 02476