Co-ed Boston group auditioning all voice parts

  • Vinyl Street
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      If you love a cappella and want to make great music with a fun group of 20-30 something's then Vinyl Street is for you!

      Vinyl Street is a post-collegiate co-ed a cappella group based in the Boston area. Founded in April 2007, our 13 member ensemble performed at the Boston Opera House this past winter. Gigs include fund raisers, street performing and private concerts. This coming weekend we're travelling to Maine for a show and are hosting a multi-group concert coming up this fall. Rehearsal is once a week and we average a performance per month. Our repertoire includes pop, rock, country and we arrange most of our own music.

      We're auditioning all voice parts (SATB) to round out our sound but are especially looking for tenors. We're looking for fun people with great voices. Prior a cappella experience is encouraged but not required. Arranging experience and vocal percussion are major pluses! Auditions will be in early September. We'd like to get new members on board as soon as possible. For questions or to set up an audition, contact us at info@.... Can't wait to hear from you!

      --
      Be Yourself @ mail.com!
      Choose From 200+ Email Addresses