Come See & Hear the New, 2008 BHS Quartet Champions ! 9/13 @ 8 pm

  • Michael Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22 8:05 AM
      Our newest Gold medal Quartet Champions, O C Times, will make their
      first Northeastern District appearance (as champions) in Providence,
      R.I. on:

      Saturday evening, September 13th at 8:00 PM
      in the Veterans Memorial Auditorium.

      The show is hosted by the Narragansett Bay Chorus, performing unit of
      the Providence Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society.

      O C Times from Westminster, CA., represents the emerging power and
      talent of the younger generation of a capella singers. Their rise to
      the gold medal has been a "phenom sensation" in the world of
      Barbershop harmony.

      Also appearing with NBC and O C Times, will be the 4th place Sweet
      Adelines International Chorus Champion, the Coastline Show Chorus.
      Representing SWI region 1, this 130 MEMBER womens's chorus has become
      a regular contender for highest honors at International competitions.
      Director, Gail Jencik, is the musical director for both the Coastline
      chorus and the men of NBC.

      Tickets are $25., $20., and $15., and available from the VMA box
      office, Ticketmaster, or from members of the chorus at SingNBC.com or
      call (401) 437-6043. Contact: Joe Cosgrove, PR & Mktg V.P. or Mike
      Maino, Show Manager at (401) 437-6043