O C Times' 1st Northeastern Show !!

  • Joseph Cosgrove
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Come see & hear the New, 2008 BHS Quartet Champions !

      Our newest Gold medal Quartet Champions, O C Times, fresh from their winning performance at the International Convention in Nashville, TN last month, will make their first Northeastern District appearance in Providence, R.I. on Saturday evening, September 13th at 8:00 PM in the Veterans Memorial Auditorium, hosted by the Narragansett Bay Chorus, performing unit of the Providence Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society.

      O C Times from Westminster, CA., represents the emerging power and talent of the younger generation of a capella singers. Their rise to the gold medal has been a "phenom sensation" in the world of Barbershop harmony.

      Also appearing with NBC and O C Times, will be the 4th place Sweet Adelines International Chorus Champion, the Coastline Show Chorus.  Representing SWI region 1, this 130 member womens's chorus has become a regular contender for SWI's highest honors at both the regional and International competitions in recent years. Director, Gail Jencik, is the musical director for both the Coastline chorus and the men of NBC.

      Tickets are $25., $20., and $15., and available from the VMA box office, Ticketmaster, or from members of the chorus at SingNBC.com or call (401) 437-6043.

      Contact: Joe Cosgrove, PR & Mktg V.P.
      or Mike Maino, Show Manager at (401) 437-6043

      Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How