Soprano now! (and we thought TENORS were hard to find...)

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2008
      "Where have all the sopranos gone?" (apologies to Pete Seeger)

      We know you're out there somewhere, ready to make harmony tight and audiences smile. Tuckermans at 9, a fun, semi-pro contemporary a cappella group in Seacoast NH, needs a soprano pronto. Get all the info at tuckermansat9.com, then call or email... like, NOW would be good...

      Mark
      Tuckermans at 9