Granite Statesmen Guest Night!

  • Kurt Boutin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2008
      The Granite Statesmen Barbershop Chorus, perennial North Eastern
      Region Champions, seeks men who love to sing, perform and have FUN!

                       "Singing is Life!"
      You can sing TOO, now is a great time to try!

      Have fun and establish lasting friendships
      Enrich lives  - yours and many others
      Sharpen your singing skills beyond your wildest dreams
      Sing your heart out

      Please join our internationally ranked Nashua chorus for a special
      Guest Night on Wednesday, August 20th  7:30 pm at The Senior Center,
      70 Temple Street, Nashua, NH

      Participating guests and prospective members will have the
      opportunity to experience and learn new songs and tags in close, four-
      part, a cappella harmony with the chorus. Although the ability to
      read music is a plus, it's not required.

      The Granite Statesmen Barbershop Chorus is directed by Steve Tramack,
      a renown coaching director who has led our chorus for a number of
      years, including on the International stage for many of those.
      Guests, who are sure to enjoy their first experience with us this
      week, will be provided with a guest kit and a music gift. They will
      be encouraged to join up and continue to receive expert coaching on
      vocal production, breath support, breathing techniques, vowel
      matching, and unit sound.

      The Granite Statesmen travel from various parts of Southern New
      Hampshire and northern Massachusetts to enjoy and contribute to our music. The
      chorus is always eager to expand its membership.

      Need More Info?

      Contact: Peter Wood on (781) 710 3738 or visit our website at
      http://www.granitestatesmen.org

      --
      http://my.bigfishgames.com/belchar