Singing Yard Sale Saturday 7-26-07

  • lee_daum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 2:08 PM
      Singing Yard Sale to Benefit
      Sounds of Concord Barbershop Chorus

      Sat 7-26, 9am - 1:30 pm
      Sacred Heart Parish Hall Parking Lot
      Intersection of Mass Ave and Follen Road, (Near Wilson Farms)
      Lexington, Mass.

      This is a Multi-Family, with furniture/bikes/toys/clothing, etc. Even
      some antiques too. Come by and sing one with us.

      If you have anything to donate, we are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit and we
      gladly take donations. Let us know or bring it by and we can give you a
      donation letter.

      Thanks everyone.

      Lee Daum
      781-643-7468