Tuckermans at 9 at Ossipee… FREE!

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2008
      If you missed our big Maine show earlier this month, you get a second chance... and it won’t cost you a penny!

      Just bring a blanket or lawn chair… make it a picnic if you like… to Veteran’s Memorial Park (front lawn of Town Hall), 55 Main Street, Center Ossipee, New Hampshire (inside Town Hall if it rains). The show begins Sunday, June 29, at 7pm, and admission is free. It’s Old Home Week in Center Ossipee, so come early and enjoy all the fun events. More info at tuckermansat9.com and ossipeeoldhomeweek.com.

      See ya there!

      Mark