AC100 and the 2009 Boston A Cappella Summit

  • Don Gooding
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      Some of you know that I sold A-Cappella.com and related businesses at
      the end of last year. Since then, I've been working on an event that
      will celebrate the 100th anniversary of college a cappella - AC100 -
      The A Cappella Centennial Celebration. Check out www.ac100.org for
      details, plus an online directory of 2,000 groups (and growing), plus
      a cappella concerts.

      A very big part of the 100 day celebration will be the Boston A
      Cappella Summit, April 3-5, 2009. More details will be coming later,
      but highlights include:

      - a pro concert Friday night
      - a college concert Saturday night
      - a community sing on Sunday afternoon

      I will be bringing in some big name groups, some of whom don't get to
      Boston often (or ever!). I'm looking to build some mini-tours for a
      few of those groups. If you can help, please email me:
      don@... (yes, I still use that email).

      Don Gooding
      Executive Director
      AC100 - The A Cappella Centennial Celebration
      www.ac100.org
      Founder, A-Cappella.com