The Copley Cats are looking for Altos - the lower the better

  • iwebeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      The Copley Cats are looking for Altos - the lower the better - for
      our female a cappella group.

      We sing because we love it and we enjoy each other's company.
      Rehearsals are held on Monday evenings from 7:30 to 9:30 pm in the
      greater Boston Area.

      For more information go to www.copleycats.org

      We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any other
      questions, please let us know.

      copleycats(at)copleycats.org

      (Although we are looking for altos at this time. If you are a
      soprano and are interested in singing with us in the future, please
      let us know)