Singers Wanted

  • pattifitz02478
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2008
      • Are you free on Monday nights?
      • Do you enjoy music?
      • Do you like to sing in the shower?
      • Do you harmonize to the radio?

      If you answer is YES to any of these, The Liberty Belle Chorus  offers a unique experience and educational opportunity you won't want to miss!

      You are invited to sing and perform a song with the award winning Liberty Belle Chorus on our annual show to be held Saturday, October 25, 2008.

      We will provide you with music, a learning CD, and weekly group vocal instruction at no cost. Musical knowledge is not required... just your desire to learn to sing a cappella with women just like YOU! Blend your love of music with new friends.

      Rehearsals will begin on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 7:00 pm at St. Camillus Church Hall, 1175 Concord Turnpike (directly off Rte 2, Exit 57), Arlington

      To register (by May 7) and for more information, please contact:
      617-735-9254 or 978-287-4445, or send an e-mail .

      Isn't it time you heard a little applause?
      http://libertybellechorus.org