Free Concert

  • pattifitz02478
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      The Liberty Belle Chorus chordially invites you all to attend our
      annual dress rehearsal, in preparation for regional competition.

      This is a free concert for family, friends and anyone interested in
      finding out what this "hobby" is all about.

      We are a local group based in Arlington, MA; about 80 members, and we
      would love for you to be a part of our audience.

      Date: Monday, April 28, 2008
      Time: 7:30 pm
      Location: St. Camillus Church Hall
      1175 Concord Turnpike