Re: [boston-acappella] Boston Accent on web?

  • Dave and Karen Rourke
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7 10:18 PM
      Thanks, Scott, for sending out this info. That is indeed the correct web address for Boston Accent. Also, thank you everyone for the great comments and the incredible audience response on Saturday night. Hope those of you who bought CDs are really enjoying them - especially the "hairball".

      Karen,
      Bass, Boston Accent