Boston Accent on web?

  • etfonebone
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi --

      I'm actually pretty new to a cappella and went to the Harmony Sweeps
      concert and had such a great time!

      Karen -- if you read this, I really liked your group's performance and
      was doing a search for Boston Accent on the internet to see if you had a
      web site or if there was an a cappella music site that had a cd or mp3
      clips so that I could get more of a sample of your music. I couldn't
      find anything. If you have such a thing and I just couldn't find it,
      could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks. I'm sure you
      made lots of new fans from that concert. Lots of fun, with or without
      the bling!
    • Scott Cobban
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
        I'm pretty sure Boston Accent's website is:
        http://www.bostonaccentquartet.com/

        They did an amazing job the other night.  They were very entertaining and had fantastic harmonies.  We definitely look forward to performing with them again at Spring Fevah in June!

        - Scott
        Overboard

        (I'm clearly not too skilled replying to a list)
      • Dave and Karen Rourke
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2008
          Thanks, Scott, for sending out this info. That is indeed the correct web address for Boston Accent. Also, thank you everyone for the great comments and the incredible audience response on Saturday night. Hope those of you who bought CDs are really enjoying them - especially the "hairball".

          Karen,
          Bass, Boston Accent