Boston Accent A Cappella is looking for a bass/baritone!

  • daisylu3891
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2008
      Hello! We are Boston Accent A Cappella, a 9-person Boston area coed a
      cappella group made up of fun-loving singers in our 20s and early 30s,
      and we are looking for a new baritone/bass to join our ranks! We
      perform a diverse repertoire of songs, including pop, rock, oldies,
      jazz and 80's jams. We perform for outdoor festivals and fairs, open
      mic nights, concerts, weddings and private parties. Our spring
      performances include the Walk for Hunger in May and Faneuil Hall
      Marketplace in June.

      If you are a talented baritone/bass who loves to sing and have fun, we
      would love to hear from you to set up an audition! Past a cappella
      experience and vocal percussion is a plus, but not required. We are
      looking for someone who can commit to weekly Sunday rehearsals and who
      plans to sing with us for a while. Check us out at www.boston-
      accent.com.

      Send an email to our business manager Lucy at wolfe.lucy@... for
      more info. We hope to hear from you!