Female a cappella group searching the Boston area for altos

  • maurag
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 8:06 PM
      We're Random Chants, a Boston-based all-female a cappella group, and
      we posted in January about our search for new singers. We've added
      two awesome sopranos to our group, but are still looking for some
      altos to balance them out. Could you be the voice we're looking for?

      If you're an Alto 1 or Alto 2, then consider us intrigued. The
      ability to carry a part on your own is a must. Interest in vocal
      percussion and/or experience in directing are more than welcome,
      though not required. Arranging skills also a plus!

      We practice weekly in the greater Boston area. Our repertoire ranges
      from the Captain & Tennille to Pat Benatar, from Kelly Clarkson to Ray
      Charles. Check out our website at http://www.randomchants.com/ to see
      what we're all about; then contact us at auditions@... to
      set up an audition.

      We look forward to hearing you!