2008 Boston Regional Harmony Sweepstakes

  • jtchisholm
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2008
      We are excited to announce the line-up for the 2008 Boston Regional
      Harmony Sweepstakes! We have a great show this year and the
      competing groups will be:

      5-Alone
      Boston Accent Quartet
      Fretless
      Overboard
      Syncopation
      Undertone

      This year's show is Saturday, April 5th at Cohen Auditorium on the
      campus of Tufts University. Tickets are $20 and may be purchased by
      calling the Tufts Box office at 617-627-3493.

      If there are any groups that still wish to be considered for this
      year's Harmony, please contact me at 781-640-5902 or you may email
      me at jtchisholm@....

      I hope to see you all at this year's Boston Regional Harmony
      Sweepstakes!

      Jackie Chisholm