Irish Celebration Weekend featuring Blue of a Kind

  • Bob Eggers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      My group, Blue of a Kind, will be featured in a program of varied
      entertainment in honor of St. Patrick's Day. We're a men's a
      cappella ensemble from Melrose, MA.

      Here's the deal:

      AN IRISH CELEBRATION WEEKEND
      * Friday night featuring Blue of a Kind
      * Saturday night featuring Polymnia Choral Society performing "The
      Letters From Ireland"

      General admission tickets are $15
      "Pops" style tables seating 10 sell for $200

      There will be song, step dancing, Irish joy. Blue of a Kind will
      channel McNamara and his Band. Lately, Uncle Julius has been
      marching with the band and might cut loose if he's had a few pops.
      We'll also be premiering my new arrangement of The Lark in the
      Morning and a number of other Irish classics.

      Brendan Carroll, one of the Boston Irish Tenors, will perform a
      segment and generally host the program both nights. There will be
      gorgeous step dancers with really springy hair. Who doesn't love
      that?

      On Saturday evening, Polymnia Choral Society will perform "Letters
      From Ireland"

      Did I say there would be a bar?

      If you'd like tickets for either show, please write me.

      Bob Eggers
      Musical Director, Blue of a Kind
      blueofakindmarketing@yahoogroups.com