House Jacks show in Boston this Friday, 2/22!

  • tonedabass
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      Come check us out at Club Passim in Cambridge, MA this Friday at 8pm! Of if you're closer to VT or NYC, we'll have concerts there this week as well. More info for each show available at our gigs webpage

      2/20 - The Bitter End (New York, NY)
      2/21 - Nectar's (Burlington, VT)
      2/22 - Club Passim (Cambridge, MA)
      2/23 - Vermont A Cappella Festival (Middlebury, VT)

      See you there!

      Tone
      www.housejacks.com