Coed A Cappella Auditions in Watertown, MA!

  • bcsharps
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2008
      Smooth sounds of harmony: RnB, Soul, Neo-Soul, and Pop! We are looking
      for talented women and men for all parts including vocal percussion.
      Auditions will be held Monday February 11 7 pm - 10 pm at 109 Nichols
      Avenue Unit 2 Watertown, MA 02472 (10 minute bus ride from Harvard
      Square).

      During your audition, we'll do some warm-up exercises to test your
      range, have you sing back a series of intervals that we'll play on the
      piano and listen to you perform a short solo. Your solo doesn't have
      to be long, just the verse and chorus is fine. You should try to
      choose a song that shows off your voice so that we can get a good
      sense of what your voice sounds like and how your singing style would
      fit in with our group. Feel free to bring lyrics for your audition
      piece and to ask for a starting note, but you should plan on singing
      without any accompaniment. The audition should last about 15 minutes.

      Please email or call if interested OR you have additional questions:
      tfmeneide@... or 908 227 6893.
      We look forward to hearing from you!
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2008
        Please contact me asap, all parts considered. We meet
        Monday evenings at the Lutheran church in Newington
        (No affiliation).
        No need to read music, we have learning tapes!-Elizabeth