Female a cappella group searching the land for singers!

  • maurag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Random Chants, a Boston-based all-female a cappella group, is looking
      for new singers to join in the fun with us. We'll be considering all
      voice parts, from those rumbling Alto 2's up to the stratospheric
      Soprano 1's. Interest in vocal percussion and/or experience in
      directing are more than welcome, though not required. Arranging
      skills also a plus!

      We practice weekly in the greater Boston area. Our repertoire ranges
      from the Captain & Tennille to Pat Benatar, from Kelly Clarkson to Ray
      Charles. Check out our website at http://www.randomchants.com/ to see
      what we're all about; then contact Alix at alix@... to
      set up an audition.