Ball in the House, Tunes 4 Toys!! Saturday Dec 8th!! Wilmington, MA.

  • nchap5
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Come help us collect as many toys as we can at Tunes for Toys this
      Saturday in Wilmington! The show starts at 8pm, and we'll be
      performing with Soundscape from Wilmington High School. This event
      is to get as many new toys as we can, to benefit Children's Hospital
      in Boston. It's that time of year, so check out the list (below) do
      some extra shopping, and show up Saturday and help us make a
      difference:-) Hope to see you there,
      Ball in the House

      Here's the details for the event...

      ?Tunes for Toys? is a toy drive held each year by Ball in the House
      for Children's Hospital in Boston.T4T is very special to them all as
      it allows them to give back their community, and put smiles on the
      faces of some very special people!

      leading up to this event, numerous drop-boxes are placed throughout
      the community to allow people to drop off new toys for the hospital.
      The official event is kicked off with a concert event featuring Ball
      in the House and guest performers. At a later date and time, Ball in
      the House presents all the toys collected to the hospital and
      performs a private show JUST for the patients.

      ?Tunes for Toys? is a really wonderful event and we are looking
      forward for T4T '07 being bigger and better than ever!!!! ohhh
      yeeaa!!