This Holiday Season... ROCK with Five O'Clock Shadow 12/15/07

  • djstackhouse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Seasons Greetings, everyone! Here are the details for Five O'Clock
      Shadow's one and only public holiday show:

      Saturday, December 15, 2007 ~ 8PM
      The Bull Run Restaurant
      http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com
      215 Great Road (Route 2A)
      Shirley, MA
      978-425-4311
      Tickets $18; all ages.
      For ticket info and reservations call 877-536-7190 toll free
      Or visit http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com/calendar/outlets.htm
      For directions visit http://www.bullrunrestaurant.com/dirs.htm

      With Special Guests... Pesky J Nixon (acoustic rock trio)
      http://www.peskyjnixon.com

      We'll be adding lots of FOCSized holiday jams to our set! The
      holidays only come once a year, so please... COME ROCK OUT WITH US!!!

      Cheers...

      FOCS
      http://www.focs.com