Calling all tenors!

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007

      None of the Above  has an immediate opening for a tenor (T1 or T2). We sing a wide variety of music from early "classical" to spirituals, folks songs, Top 40-style pop and jazz standards. We are an active group with 10-12 gigs a year. We have produced several a cappella showcase concerts in the greater Boston area including our annual sell-out-show called "Spring Fev-ah". Rehearsals are once a week on Wednesday evenings in Wellesley, MA (occasional extra rehearsals as needed).

      Qualifications include:

      • Strong sight reading ability and/or the willingness to work independently outside of rehearsal
      • Ability to blend in a small ensemble setting.
      • Ability to carry own vocal part (without assistance from others).
      • Prior choral/a cappella experience is a definite plus.

      Auditions will continue until the position is filled.
      Email noneoftheabove@...  for more information about the audition process
      or visit our audition page