Waltham A capella Group looking for a Tenor, a Baritone and a Soprano

  • dgreeley751
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Newly established co-ed group, Vinyl Street(out of waltham, ma), is a
      post-college group with a few gigs already in the works for December.
      We are looking for sopranos, baritones and a couple of high tenors to
      round out our sound. Any percussion or arranging experience is a
      plus. We are a very easy-going, collaborative group and are looking
      for some dedicated singers to help us get off the ground. Our
      repertoire is eclectic and group voted, with the usual jazz standards
      and Christmas tunes for winter gigs. For more information or to set up
      an audition, send us an email at vinyl_street@...