looking for a Boston gig, Nov. 3

  • Warren B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2007
      Invisible Men (Boston Sweeps third-placers in '06) has a gig at Harvard on the afternoon of
      Sat, Nov 3. Any chance any groups in the Boston area-- pro, semi-pro or collegiate-- might
      be available to do something that night? We're not looking for money; we just want to make
      our road trip musically productive. (Please reply privately to warren[at]invisible-men.com.)

      -- warren b.

      Warren Bloom | Invisible Men
      musical director/bass | www.invisible-men.com