Audition Notice for Altos and Basses:

  • rz_freedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007

      Downtown Crossing (DTX), a mixed 6-person vocal band, is looking for a funk-filled bass singer who can anchor the rhythm section and a rockin' alto to round out the treble. We've got gigs and master classes lined up this fall in Boston , Maine , and New York , so we're looking to fire it up quickly. We're looking for people with fantastic vocals, stage presence, and a sense of humor. This isn't just about making great a cappella music – we look to enjoy each other's company, too! The group rehearses once a week in Cambridge (T-accessible). DTX specializes in original songs and innovative, high-energy covers of modern pop, rock, and R&B tunes. Check us out at www.dtxboston.com.

      Auditions will be held by individual appointment. Please contact Reena soon at info@... or 617-848-1674 for questions or to schedule an audition.