Seeking a cappella bass singer Dedham/West Roxbury/South Shore

  • huminyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      I am seeking a singer for my a cappella group. We are a working group.
      The prospective candidate would ideally be a bass singer, and poosibly be able to do other voices, harmonize, know our song repertoire, and have their own
      transportation. Check out our website at www.citysoundacappe lla.com
      for the song list. We are primarily a DOO-WOP/fifties group looking to
      transition in part to a Manhattan Transfer singing genre and add that
      to our repertoire.

      Mike