Seeking Experienced a cappella singers

  • huminyman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19 9:41 AM
      Hello! City Sound a cappella is looking for some experienced DOO-
      WOP/fifties male singers for some upcoming PAID gigs. Please go to our
      web site ( www.citysoundacappella.com ) and check out the song list
      and see if they are familiar to you. You need a passion for, and a
      familiarity of the music, a gut feel for the harmony involved, wanting
      to have fun at it, and your own transportaion.

      We rehearse in West Roxbury once a week, have a showcase gig once a
      month, and private stuff happening at a more frequent rate.

      If all this sounds interesting please respond to huminyman@...
      with your input.