BRAND NEW BOSTON A CAPPELLA GROUP SEEKS ROCK STARS

  • cmtess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18 5:38 AM
      A bunch of guys who enjoy jamming out with nothing but a pair of vocal
      folds and a microphone, we are Boston's newest a cappella group. Not
      exactly a vocal band, and not quite your typical college group, we
      fall somewhere in between - relatively recent college graduates who
      are looking for some other experienced, talented singers who've sung
      with groups in the past and recognize the kind of rock-star rush a
      group like this can provide.

      We are forming as a part of the brand spanking new CASA League
      (casa.org). Modern pop/rock is our primary genre, with places for
      covers and originals alike. We all have lives and expect you to have
      one too; the commitment is one rehearsal per week and gigs whenever we
      can get them...in addition to beer nights every now and again (and
      again). Once we get rolling, recording will be a priority as well.
      Most importantly, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in
      sickness and in health, we love a cappella.

      Have we roused the a cappella nerd inside you? If so, drop us a line.
      We will be holding auditions in late September or early October
      (check back for finalized dates), and we're looking for rock-solid
      basses, rock-star tenors, and rock-out baritones. Drop a sick mouth
      beat? We like that, too.

      Auditions: Oct. 21-22; 27
      Callbacks: Oct. 28
      Exact times and locations TBA.

      E-mail Dave ( dmraiser@...) with questions and/or expressions of
      interest. We look forward to singing with you.