Silk Tones looking for a TENOR

  • Sunada
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007

      The Silk Tones, a mixed a cappella octet in the tradition of the King's Singers, are STILL looking for a tenor to complete our octet. We've been managing to perform with just seven members for a while, but we really want to fill that spot! Anybody out there? We sing mostly jazz, pop, show tunes, spirituals, and the like. We started up in August 2006, have built up a repertoire and are doing gigs. We range in age from 40 to 60.

      Weekly rehearsals are on Thursday evenings in Natick. Email auditions@... for more info.