Last call - NOTA is auditioning tenors!

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Boston's "None of the Above" is currently auditioning for a tenor (T1
      or T2). This semi-professional ensemble, founded in 2003, sings a wide
      variety of music from early music, classical, modern, pop and jazz. We
      have performed in venues large and small in the greater Worcester -
      Boston area. We have also produced a-cappella showcase concerts such
      as A-cappellabowl and our annual Spring Fev-ah event..A CD is in the
      works. Rehearsals are Wednesday evenings in Wellesley, MA. Gigs are
      approximately once a month (typically more during the holidays).

      Qualifications include:

      * Strong sight reading ability and/or the willingness to work
      independently outside of rehearsal
      * Ability to blend in a small ensemble setting.
      * Ability to carry own vocal part (without assistance from others).
      * Prior choral/a-cappella experience is a definite plus.

      Deadline for applications is **SEPTEMBER 7, 2007**
      Visit http://noneabove.org/audition.htm for more information about the
      audition process.