Boston Based A Capella "Vinyl Street" looking for Tenors and Bass

  • dgreeley751
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2007
      Newly established co-ed group based out of Boston, Vinyl Street, is
      looking for a few more fabulous voices to round out our sound! We are
      a post-college, sing-for-fun group with aspirations of stardom and a
      few gigs already in the works. We are looking for a couple of high
      tenors and a bass. No previous a cappella experience is necessary,
      just a love of singing and a willingness to learn. Any percussion or
      arranging experience is also a plus. Our current set list includes
      newer pop, jazz standards, and some Christmas tunes for winter gigs.
      For more information or to set up an audition, send us an email at
      vinyl_street@...