Gigs

  • slickrick9215
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 12:13 PM
      Hey everyone. I see that some of you Bostonians have gone ahead and
      signed up with us at Gigmasters.com. If anyone else is interested in
      getting more gigs, we have extended the 20% OFF Sale through Friday
      August 10th due to the amount of signups. Everyone keep up the good
      work and keep the emails coming with questions.

      www.gigmasters.com/membership.asp
      Coupon Code for Savings: DEAL

      Rick
      rbuckholz@...

      "Do something different or nothing will change"