Dates are filling up to perform at Boston Ballet's The Nutcracker!

  • courtneyhadden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 6:52 AM
      We are still booking A Cappella groups to perform at The Nutcracker
      this year. These are the dates that are left, if you are interested
      in performing. Performances are 30 minutes long, you are exposed to
      2,500 Nutcracker patrons, and your group receives up to 20 tickets
      to the performance at 50% off. Contact Courtney Hadden at
      chadden@... for more information.

      Available dates:

      Thursday, November 29th 7:30 pm
      Friday, November 30th 7:30 pm
      Thursday, December 6th 7:30 pm
      Friday, December 7th 7:30 pm
      Thursday, December 13th 7:30 pm
      Friday, December 14th 7:30 pm
      Sunday, December 16th 1:00 and 5:30 pm
      Wednesday, December 19th 7:30 pm
      Thursday, December 20th 7:30 pm
      Friday, December 21st 7:30 pm
      Saturday, December 22nd 1:00 and 7:30 pm
      Sunday, December 23rd 1:00 and 5:30 pm
      Wednesday, December 26th 7:30 pm
      Thursday, December 27th 7:30 pm
      Friday, December 28th 7:30 pm
      Saturday, December 29th 1:00 and 7:30 pm